Rose Pruning & Planting Workshop
Rose Pruning and Planting Workshop
It’s about that time of the year to prune your established bushes and plant your bare root roses! Join me and Shaw for a 2-hour interactive workshop to learn and or refresh your memory on how to prune rose shrubs and also how to plant bare root roses - both into the ground and in pots. No prior rose gardening experience necessary. All rose lovers welcomed! PLEASE BRING ALONG YOUR GARDENING GLOVES as we will NOT have gloves to provide. Must be 18 years or older to participate.
**NOTE: PLEASE SELECT 'PICK UP' AT CHECK OUT AND CHOOSE ANY MAY DATE. Your name and order will be added to our will-call list for check-in upon arrival at our farm. Please provide that along with a proof of purchase or confirmation number. Please arrive NO SOONER THAN 15 minutes prior to your reserved time slot. All Sales FINAL due to the customization and preparation of our seasonal event. No cancellation or refund. Tickets can be transferable to others. Please email us with updates to name transfers. Farm address: 24272 Grand Pines Dr. Magnolia, TX 77355.
1) Brief tour of our farm
2) Loaner pruning scissor
3) Instructions for soil management and bed prepping techniques
4) Demonstration on HOW TO PRUNE ESTABLISHED ROSE SHRUBS (NOT climber or rambler roses)
5) Hands on experience by practicing pruning on our very own garden grown rose plants
6) Pest and Disease management for winter dormancy
7) Demonstration on HOW TO PLANT BARE ROOT ROSES - IN GROUND & IN POTS
8) 1 FREE bare root rose to take home as a souvenir.
PLUS, you'll also have the opportunity to purchase additional BARE ROOT Roses to take home that very same day!